- 1 bottle of Epicuro, a red wine from Italy. Notes of blackberry. $5.99 at Trader Joe's.
- Homemade bruschetta on parmesan reggiano crisps; pulled pork sandwiches on baguette; pretzel thins dipped in melted Swiss chocolate (70% cacao)
- Dinner at Pambiche, a Cuban eatery on the East Side. I had the Plato Cubano, with braised pork, black beans, fried plantains, and a glass of Sangria.
- 2 glasses of PBR at Slow Bar
- 2 more glasses of wine at Kir, the cutest wine bar ever.
7th and E Burnside.
- 2 more glasses of house red at Aalto Lounge, on E Belmont somewhere. Also, a bowl of Chex Mix.
- 1 tall, nonfat vanilla latte from Starbucks
- 2 cups coffee; 1 waffle breakfast at Broder
I recommend Kir, making Parmesan Reggiano crisps yourself (roughly grate about a tablespoon, make a pile on an ungreased cookie sheet for each tablespoon, bake in oven at 300 degrees for about 8 minutes. Detach from pan before fully cool, then let cool completely), Pambiche (though I hear they have better breakfast), and Broder (be prepared for a wait), if you're in the city!