Thursday, August 6, 2009

Died Young, Stayed Pretty



This film is coming to Cinema 21 shortly, and I would like to see it.
Among other things, the title itself is intriguing. It's about the poster industry.

Some pretty things to look at, since this is, after all, just another Thursday, I have to keep reminding myself.

Treehouse fun! I could curl up in a place like this on a day like today. Designed by Pete Nelson.


Mark Philbert, fashion/beauty photographer, using the body for projection. If I projected the meeting minutes on myself for User Interface Specification walkthroughs I bet we'd get a lot more positive feedback.


Makes my poor boring cup of coffee feel inferior that it didn't get to go out and participate in the great revolution of art, and instead ended up in my tummy:
(This is made out of thousands of cups of coffee!)

I changed my mind. I want to go here, instead, on a day like today. Designed by Tatiana Bilbao.


They're slightly non-sequiter but sometimes it's best that way. Just. Keep. Busy.

1 comment: