Sunday, August 23, 2009

In My Place

I haven't been accomplishing a whole hell of a lot lately, so sometimes to make myself feel really productive, I gotta get in the little victories where I can.

Practicing my Arabic is more discouraging than anything (have you ever gone through a stack of flashcards and gotten 95% of them wrong? Terribly disheartening), and I CANNOT seem to get through this book I'm reading, as interesting as it is. So to make myself feel like I got something done for the day, I'll often just go into Deep Cleaning Mode.

Desk & Dresser Project, Phase I is complete- the results are visible in the pictures below. The knobs were on sale at Anthropologie- such a steal, and I have had my eye on them for months!









“He is the happiest, be he king or peasant, who finds peace in his home”- Goethe

1 comment: