Thursday, June 24, 2010

What I Really See When I Read Emails

Here is a screen shot of my email at work (my thoughts are outlined in vivid color):







Yes, it's true... we have a FOUR HOUR LONG "Ambiguity Training" tomorrow morning at 8AM.

Is this a training on how to BE ambiguous? Or are we being versed in how to NOT be ambiguous? If that's the case, wouldn't it make sense to practice what you preach in scheduling such trainings?!
This obviously makes me want to scalp someone.

Especcccially because this meeting is to be held in the Shasta room at the buildling, which is entirely unfair as some of my best memories of life entirely have come from time spent on Shasta Lake:



Siiiigggggghhhhhhh

2 comments:

  1. It's good to see that you're keeping your ms paint skills honed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anything, it is the most valuable office-related skill I will be taking away from this job.

    I wish someone still had those masterpieces...

    ReplyDelete