Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Moulting

Same silly stuff here, just needed some cosmetic surgery to keep up with my own aging process.

While the reasons that I started this process (almost three years ago!) might no longer be a factor, there's all kinds of new reasons to continue to see where it goes.

Plus, as a good reminder tonight that while we can all adapt and evolve into better people in different places... it took me all of six months in the busiest metropolis in the country to run into someone from my high school at the gym.

The world is small - I don't know why I keep expecting to live in a bigger, limitless one. And while our pasts don't determine our futures, they certainly have a part in defining who we are... so instead of running from them all the time, I think it's okay to acknowledge that they're there and let them kick it.

No comments:

Post a Comment